(OT) Jetta coolant: where is it going?

It's a hose that is vaguely 'S' shaped.  it goes from a fittin on the head
to the top of the water pump.  I had thought about buying up a whole set of
hoses, but I think I'll just try the one right now (and a month from now
I'll kick myself for not buying them all at once)
I was able to get the hose I needed at AutoZone (Get in the zone, autozone!)
for $8.  Plus, they had Timbo's favorite - Seafoam! right next to the
register.
GP

On 4/6/06, Rick Kellner <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:

> Greg, which hose is it?  Next, you may want to replace more than just
> the one leaky hose if they all look like the same vintage.
> Have you checked out GAP for the parts?
> Rick.

84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen