Callaway

Just tell her that real estate, stocks and Lambos are investments. A scirocco is a hobby. Good luck!

  Dan

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
  Anyhow I am really tired and emotionally drained. Me and the old
lady had it out pretty bad. It's cool now, but my R32 is wounded and
I feel like an asshole for daring to want a rare scirocco. If this
thing breaks down I am never going to hear the end of it. Maybe she
is right in the respect that I will never see a return on the
investment and three may be too many.

Chris

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.