Cincy Camping

Just a reminder, you NEED to register on Julie's website, http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html if you want to be in the camping crew. If you need to contact me for info or with questions, http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2109 that is the best place, although you can also write to cincycamp@gmail.com.

  So far, no one has registered and to be honest, I really don't have the time to keep up on it. If people want to get sites all together for a really good price, I need you to sign up ASAP. I will not be emailing reminders to people and if you respond here, I won't see it. Deadline for signing up is about 2 weeks or so, as I would like to have the money and the sites by the end of the month.

  Thanks,
  Dan