Callaway

I think were you guys screwed up is marrying women that don't get cars.
Having that was trained right helps too. My wife isn't into VWs(she's a Mopar
woman), but he father is like us when it comes to vehicles, always buying,
selling, collecting and fixing.  To her that is normal- I could bring home Rocs
all the time and she would say a word as long as there was somewhere
to put them all.

John