Callaway

Yeah - that's gotta be an alternator, or some fun filled ground issue.

Check your blue wire - make sure the connection is solid all the way
up the wire. My white car had a bad one, and it fried a couple of
alternators during it's first two weeks with me. That blue wire would
vibrate and make it turn on and off quickly.

--Timbo