From: Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2006 12:49:27 PM
Subject: Re: To supercharge a 3A or not?

Thanks Mark, Dan and Neal.

I forgot a few points that I took as a given, but
realize I should not have done so.

-----------------------

1) I *will* be upgrading to JE pistons to lower the CR
issue

2) Intercooling will be done via PWR liquid-to-air
system

-----------------------

Questions:

1) What really needs to be done with the Eurospec JH
head to run higher boost?  Basically the G60 head
upgrade (valves, etc)?  Obviously I want it rebuilt,
but what should be done for supercharging?

2) Peter Tong mentioned that I should verify that the
3A dizzy works w/ Digi1.  Anyone have a clue?

3) Going the alternate piston route, I am not sure
what headgasket would be appropriate for a F/I
situation.  Is the stock sufficient or is there an
upgrade for a 3A.

The 3A - a red-headed stepchild for F/I indeed.

-Phil