87 16V for sale in Los Angeles area

Brad,

  Wow, if I was home I'd take that vehicle off your hands.  What are you asking for it?

  I'd say your best bet is craiglist for LA.  There was a VW club down in LA awhile back...don't know if they're still around, but there were mostly Scirocco 16v's with that crew.  Now, it's just the new stuff so don't really know what venue you'd advertise on specifically for 'Roc enthusiasts.

  Found myself stalking a red Scirocco 16v while out riding my motorcycle when I was home on leave.  I've been waiting for a decent one to come along.

  Again, drop me a note and let's talk.

  Steph

Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com> wrote:

I am looking to sell my tornado red 87 16V. It's got about 140K miles on
it. Bilstein/H&R suspension, Neuspeed strut bars, TT downpipe, and a few
other things.

Anyone on the list interested in this, or have any suggestions on where
to advertise it so other scirocco enthusiasts can see it?

Thanks,
Brad