FREE! ($10 to cover shipping) Blaupunkt RPC-A3000

I just pulled this Blaupunkt from my '83 Pickup, to replace it with a
Pioneer 5800, and a set of free Infinity 3.5" dash speakers. I fixed the
speaker surround de-lamination with E-6000 and it worked great! best of all
you can pick it up at Michaels and get 40% off. ;) I used it to seal off the
TEC screw I attached the ground wire to the metal crossbeam behind the
cluster. It's to work as a strain relief for the wire, and keep the ground
stud from turning out, i.e. like an external loctite. I was also hoping the
E6K would seal off the freshly scraped off metal, for a good ground.

The Blaupunkt would power up, but there was no sound. I was going to try
hooking up an amplifier to the RCA output, but I didn't feel like messing
with it. It worked fine for the 3 years , or so, that I had it, except the
"UP" volume button was loose, but worked fine. Blaupunkt RPC-3000 High Power
Am/FM Cassette with detachable face, black.

It comes with the mounting cage, harness, face plate head unit, and the
wiring diagram is on the case.

$10 to cover shipping...

If you want it, Pay Pal this email, send me a US Postal money order, or if
you are going to CINCY, I'll ship it to you now, and you can pay me the $10
at Cincy.

The new stereo kicks ass, the free and repaired Infinitys help, and the $20
8" Pioneer truck speakers, being used as subwoofers only, give it a nice
bottom end.
I'm thinking of designing a subwoofer cabinet for the Scirocco, that would
fit behind the front seats, and be flush with the rear seat deck. It'll need
something to soak up the power of the Kenwood Mono sub amp...
A cup holder, or 2, is already in the works, right above the exhaust hump.

Thanks!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...