Deal's off: Memphis '81 Scirocco

I think that was his problem, nobody was very close by that
could snag it.  He'd probably about give the car away if
someone would go grab it.  It was really supposed to be
gone today.

--- Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

> Is that closer than Bear Delaware?
>
> It has terminal rust, and it would be nice, if it could
> be of some use.
>

> From: julie@menloparkrandd.com
>
> If we could get some one to run over there I could use
> the roof  :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172