Curious, how many cars are in your car?

> >  The interchangeability is pretty cool eh? and a while back I
> >  wouldn't have understood the need for a brake switch swap. ANd
> >  that sounds like a very nice blend, mmmmm...
>
>  Forgive my ignorance, seeing as how I'm new and all - what's the
> need for a brakke switch swap?

On my 79, (and on a 77 I met at a show this summer), the brake switch which
is on the master cylinder, caught fire. I wasn't all that impressed, so I
converted to one on the brake pedal. Like the later cars with those pretty,
flexible, low resisitance wires have. Brake lights are a very good thing.
(my 87 won't need a swap)

cathy