Curious, how many cars are in your car?

I'm just wondering how Frankenstien your cars all are? Mine are getting
pretty blended, the 16V  has  GTI mill, some German Scirocco donor for the
intake and a Passat fan. Not too unusual.

The MkI has parts from a MkII (powertrain) plus some unknown piston donor
(RD), "S" seats, bumpers from a German donor, a GM (gasp) brake switch, and
the Fox intake manifold, some early Jetta content in the fuel distributor,
and I don't recall what the TB donor was, maybe a 16V. Ignition (TCI-H
knock) is from something later too, probably a Jetta. And it will get worse
yet, hopefully. Still not too wild as FrankenRoccs go.

I know of at least one MkI out there with a New Beetle heart, and some with
later dashes....what have you spliced in? Just wondering...
cathy