Curious, how many cars are in your car?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I'm just wondering how Frankenstein your cars all
> are?

- 81 Scirocco  to start with.
- 86 GTI motor, rear disk brakes and possible cat back
hybrid exhaust.
- 84 GTI bit's and pieces. (Dual Down pipe, etc)
- 'I forget what from' Heater Controls.
- All metal Radiator courtesy of RandyB.

Waiting to go in One Day:

- Audi 3A two liter block.
- Non-VAG supercharger.
- Higher output Headlight/LED signal, tail lights.
- 'stealthy' GPS setup. (Likely CB radio as well.
shhh.)
- Map light(s), possibly the cheap-o Fox one to start
but ultimately something HELLA cool.

Hmmm, I started getting OT a bit but  was able to
bring it back home at the end there.

TBerk

http://mail.yahoo.com