What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

At first my wife Michele hatted it.  Although, what she hatted was the 1982 paint stripped shell of a rocco in our garage.  Now that I picked up another 1982 as a daily driver and updated the sound system she's starting to come around.

It's no longer the piece of shit in the driveway.  She now wants to learn to drive stick and try the rocco out............aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! OOOOOOOpppppppppppssss I did it agian, you can fix the clutch right!!!

Hopefully when I get my project 82 done, we will have his and hers.  Although, she pick what she wants on the daily drivers plate "Road Kill".

Karl