What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

I named my Scirocco "Black Widow". I aksed my wife the question and here is
her response:

Bonnie says:

At first I didn't understand it at all! Now, I kind of do. Sometimes I feel
the "scirocco love and sometimes I don't feel the love".

Bonnie says:

I keep telling my friend Judy at school about the trials and tribulations of
owning scirocco's. I have told her about the "scirocco luuuuv"!

Bonnie says:

You either feel it or you don't!