What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

My fiance didn't think much of it at first but I brought her around. She
tolerates it and even phones me when she is on the road and sees one driving
by. I told her I would buy a MKI and let her drive it as her car. She is
getting very excited about that. Soon she will be a scirocco nut like
myself.

Kevin