Some POS broke into my Scirocco last night

Hey guys...  My car got busted into yesterday sometime in the afternoon.  Yep
that's right, broad daylight.  Anyway, they didn't get anything except a few
dollars in change I had inside for tolls, and the twisted satisfaction of
breaking my window and rummaging through my glove box.  They didn't steal my radio
(prolly couldn't find the faceplate, which was in the car.. haha), and they
didn't damage anything else like my dash/console, or door panel.  I still feel
kind of violated though...

So, I'm looking for either a red manual window drivers door that's complete
minus door panel (mine has some rust spots) or a drivers side piece of glass to
replace the broken one.  If you've got either one of those, shoot me an email
to Gretsch60s@aol.com.  I wanna get some glass back on there instead of a
garbage bag =)

I'm also looking into alarm's and taking suggestions about brands, or
styles... I don't really like the idea of one, but maybe its nessacery.  Besides,
nowadays the box's are soo small they're barely visable if at all, and I think I
can install it without hacking any wiring at all.  I already have a hidden
battery cut switch I use all the time.  So the alarm would just be to make noise
if someone started playing around with the car.  Any suggestions?

Gotta go back to work, ttyl

Jim
'88 16V -violated!!!
'81 S 16V