SOT: Stealing abandoned cars (in this case a Delorean!)

A mechanic friend had one for a rebuild after setting for sometime.  All of
what Brian mentioned and more is true.  NEAT styling, and a neat idea, but
IMO, they would be MUCH better suited for a 1.8T (like nearly anything else
on the road)...  :-)

Good Luck with your 'acquisition'...

David