Weighted Clutch lever

I was examining an 8V tranny and noticed a square weight hangin off the
seeming useless metal piece that sticks down from the clutch lever. After
looking in ETKA it shows an obsolete weight that used to be on the lever.
Now that I think about it I think my old 9V had one of those but I never
knew whatit was for.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)