Lubricating your Shaft

Well I sucessfully used Permex Anti-Sieze. It not only provides great
lubrication but protects from rust and it sticks like nothing else. It will
be very hard to get washed off or wear away. Just gets some on your fingers
and try to get it off.
 Anyways the trans and clutch is working again.
 Thanks everyone.