Idle question, don't delete me please...(Fox manifold/8V)

On 8:22:42 pm 09/24/05 "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:
> Cathy, can you switch it around and see if it makes a difference?  I
> don't think it will however; it will eliminate it as the issue.
> Next, maybe someone with ETKA could look it up.
> Rick.
> BTW, mine ran fine as pictured and I was also running without the ISV
> valve since the AC was 'deleted'.

I did try mounting it the other way up (like yours) with the hoses running
the opposite way to yours (same as the other 8Vs around here.) The car
would not run (from a cold start too), idle would have been at like 200rpm.
Might have just been a fluke...So I flipped it back the other way. I have
ETKA, and can't make any sense of the sketchy drawings in that area.

Cathy