Last ditch effort

-----Original Message-----
From:  C Boyko
Date:  9/23/05 11:00 pm
To:  Jim Ruffi
Cc:  Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subj:  Re: Last ditch effort

On 9:40:16 pm 09/23/05 Jim Ruffi  <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> My friggin' car...
>
> ...was mostly running pretty well, but intermittently stumbling and
> starving above 4k under load,

Sorry, but this made me laugh. This has been my life for the last full
year, on my green car. It began with running the tank dry...

As for those screens, there's one on the warm up regulator too (CPR?), so
get yourself a LOT of those little copper washers, you'll eat a bunch of
them no doubt. Your main pump may be crapping out, not unheard of. And just
remember, once you start the serious gas huffing, you won't remember what
made you start. GL with it,

Cathy (trying to kick the habit)

(chuckle)  I remember reading about your ethered exploits with great interest!

Thanks for these tips and the many you've tendered thus far.

Jim
(in the middle of a gig - looking forward to a short, intense period of wrenching tomorrow)