T Berk is back online - (Scirocco content included)

> >  Barely veiled gender based inuendos?
>
> Maybe he's referring to Klaus' gender confusion?  Or Gino's
> nationality problems?

Who knows, my garage has a lot of confusion going on, Klaus may be
discussing the nationality thing with Gino too. I think he's adjusting to
his feminine heart, finally.

> >  And forge on ahead with that RD, I just hopped out of
> >  essentially that. It
> >  rocks my world.
>
> Still lovin' that new cam....

When it's right, you bet. And a MkI makes a MkII feel strangely heavy. (And
mine's pretty lean).  I'm just loving that car eh? Have I mentioned that
lately?

>  I might just have smood idle too, well,
> >  for one day anyhow.
>
> Yeah, same here.  Well, at least I've made some
> improvement, but my idle is still a bit wonky.

What a rare thing, a Rocc with a wonky idle, LOL. Once you replace the
whole car, it may smooth out eh?

> Anyway, Tosha, glad to have you back!

And we'll see a certain MkI RD build at Cincy, right????

Cathy
87 2L 16V
79 10:1 8V