T Berk is back online - (Scirocco content included)

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > Hey hey to all and sundry, (insert Shakespeare quote
> > about demise being incorrect).

Wooo hoooo!  TBerk's back!

> Barely veiled gender based inuendos?

Maybe he's referring to Klaus' gender confusion?  Or Gino's
nationality problems?

> And forge on ahead with that RD, I just hopped out of
> essentially that. It
> rocks my world.

Still lovin' that new cam....

 I might just have smood idle too, well,
> for one day anyhow.

Yeah, same here.  Well, at least I've made some
improvement, but my idle is still a bit wonky.

Anyway, Tosha, glad to have you back!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com