T Berk is back online - (Scirocco content included)

> Hey hey to all and sundry, (insert Shakespeare quote
> about demise being incorrect).
>
> I have a new email addy (as is plain to see) and have
> missed out I'm sure on lots of good tech stuff, lots
> of nasty bickering, and (missed most) barely veiled
> gender based innuendos. (wink wink, nudge, nudge.)
>
> Scirocco Content:
>
> - My 81 is in the middle right now of finishing off a
> much delayed 10:1 RD motor swap,
> - I have been driving a 78 Rabbit 4 door lately >
> The Roc runs a little but not too well, >
> parts for sale
> The next step after getting it idling 'smood' is to do
> something about the exhaust,
>

> Anywho, dems me 'tinks for now.
> Peace n' Luv,
>
> T Berk
<hacked and snipped to reduce scrolling time>

Okay, so first, Scirocco content not needed...TBerk's back!!!!!
WOOHOOOOO!!!! (was there some hidden force acting on the West Coast? First
Lisa, now you...)

Barely veiled gender based inuendos? WTF?? I'm Canadian, we can let that
stuff see sunlight honey! And you'll be glad to know I've devoted my life
to electron flow these days. Somebody has to keep the faith.

And forge on ahead with that RD, I just hopped out of essentially that. It
rocks my world. I might just have smood idle too, well, for one day anyhow.
What a night, nice drive in the 16V, nice drive in the MkI, and TBerk.
Great to have ya back, I wondered where you'd been!

cathy