c-lutch bizness

Have a look at Ansons 9 minute engine change to see the support.
Keep the caffeine down and work a BIT slower than him and you can do it.

I did it 2 years ago. Just be methodical and READ the manual.
I put bolts in baggies marked with a marker to remember the order.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY