c-lutch bizness

It's a big job, no question. I was a complete noob a few years back, and
went to a lot of tech days and assisted with a few clutches before I did my
first solo one last summer. And I have to give credit where it's due, I've
had excellent, patient instruction from people on this list. Personally I'd
want an engine sling, mine was like $79 CDN to purchase, but you can build
one. So it depends on your skill/confidence level. And you will need some
tools as I said, but if you keep the car, you'll use them again. My 16V has
consumed 3 clutches and is on its fourth, but we beat the living shit out
of it. Surprisingly, my little 8V has killed two, both due to fluid leaks.

Get a Bentley repair manual whether you do the clutch yourself or not, it
will pay for itself. And if you do the clutch, it's super helpful. And
welcome eh?

cathy