Lisle Tools = CRAP!

I had a brand new set of Lisle 12 point, Triple Square tools for removing
the CV bolts. Well I got them all out and almost all of them back in before
the tool failed taking with it the bolts. The sereated edges just started
shearing off. What a piece of crap and it is sad to say made in the USA. I
am picking up a Snap On one this afternoon although MATCO makes a nice one
(borrowed from a friend) but I can't find anyone it get it from. I'm on the
look out for a MATCO truck.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)