US Spec Bumpers needed

Hey all....

I got this message the other day:

>> Hi Daun,
>> My name is Armand. I'm a friend of Jason Cammissa. I am
>> in desperate need of
>> a good set of US bumpers for my 87 16v. I really just
>> need the supports, but
>> covers would be nice. These need to be really clean
>> though. Jason said to
>> check with you and see if you had anything or had any
>> leads. Thanks in
>> advance.   Armand

I looked in my stash-o-parts and what (very) little I have
in this department is rust-y.

He's near Pittsburgh, can anyone help him out?  E-mail him
direct at:  macboy@sgi.net

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com