looking for blue cluster circuit sheet

   If you go down to that level, I assume you are handy with light (very
light) soldering.

   You may be able to get by without any soldering by using one of those
rear window defogger repair liquids, I think I saw that a long time ago
at Canadian Tire. Or one of the PCB repair kits available at serious
electronic stores.

   Other than that, you can grit your teeth and add a bypass wire
between the lightbulbs and the wire terminal, but as you probably know,
the printed track will melt if you heat it.

   Practice on one of the defective ones first!

	Jean-Claude

Lisa Lutman a ?crit :