Was:Preventative maintenance; now "Wonder Goops"

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Perhaps we need a thread on "magical mystery cures",

Somewhat on this topic - we have a courior driver at work
that I chat with some mornings and he's always talking
about working on some car or another.  The subject of
penetrating oil came up last week, and he'd never used
anything more than WD-40.  I gave him a can of Kroil on
Friday...

He came in this morning saying how he's going to have to
order more, he loves it.  :)

So, another convert....   I swear I should be getting a
commission from Kano.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172