Was:Preventative maintenance; now "Wonder Goops"

Perhaps we need a thread on "magical mystery cures", I'm sure there are
lots of good things out there that I don't know of, that stuff sounds
great! Now is there a conductive version of Locktite, for things like those
stupid bolts that hold the clamps on my battery terminals, bolts for ground
straps, that sort of thing...

Cathy