even more clutch crap

Pretty close. No need for the engine jack. Just watch Ansons 9 minute engine
change to see hoe to get SOME of the work done  :)

Just don't drink as much caffeine as he did. Build the brace for the engine,
support the engine etc then remove the front/rear and trans supports.

Remove the wires AND speedo cable.

Lower the engine/trans support and remove the bolts and BINGO! Its out.
Replace the clutch and install as removed.

I can change it in 9 hours by my self. Just remember to remove the speedo
cable  :)

good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"