My weekend work

First of all. Don't hit cntrl Z. Shit...

God I hate working on brakes.

2 weekends ago I replaced the E brake cables, front pads and rear shoes. But
the brakes didn't feel right and the cables didn't adjust correctly and the
right rear wheel would lock up.

This weekend I replaced the master cylander, the calipers and the wheel
cylanders on Saturday. I must have bled the brakes 20 times till I noticed
the leak from the front brake switch on the MC.
Damn. New part in sunday morning.

While replacing the switch, I found a huge hole in the dist cap. When the
car got hit, the cap must have shifted off the dist. The rotor cut a slot
1/4 of the way around the inside of the cap.
BACK to the parts store and swapped the cap in rotor in the parking lot.

This weekend, the rear drums and wheel bearings and those damn rubber hoses
on the front.

3 weekends of nothing but brakes.

God I hate working on brakes. (I think I have said that before right?)

But NEXT weekend I'll have a complete new brake system.

God I hate working on brakes. (Yes I know I said that before.....)

Julie (close to suffering from brake fluid contamination)