Help - Clutch release arm not returning.

One of two things... the clutch finger located just
under the green cap who's purpose in life is to press
on the throw-out bearing could have split.

Second option, the throw-out rod could have gone right
through the little throwout plate located against the
pressure plate.

The first option is the most common and simplest to
fix.

Have fun.

Anson