Mk2 moonroof operation question

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> On 5:01:42 am 09/02/05 Chris Bennett
> <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Only on the Scirocco list can I recieve an email that
> has the
> > following words in random order... silicone, crack,
> lube, hand and
> > "special tool", and NOT think that something odd was
> going on.
> >
> > I think it's actually against the military laws to use
> all of those
> > words in any combination/context onboard a Naval
> vessel.  HaHa
> >
> > Chris
> >

> LOL, I never even thought about it. But yeah, it does
> sound bad...I could
> descend into a really bad spot, but I'll pass just this
> once...

Awww c'mon!  It was my post!  There's got to be a bad joke
in there somewhere!  ;p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172