WTB: Fuel Hose From Main Fuel Pump To Accumulator New Or Used

I am going to the junkyard tomorrow and I know there is an 82 and 83
Scirocco 2 there plus a few Audis that I have not taken the fuel pumps out
of yet. Will pull any fuel lines that are still there if anyone needs
anything. Or if you are looking for anything else let me know tonight.
 Sorry Tony P, the shifter console I got with the recent part score did not
have the Audi gauges in it, but I will keep an eye out. I am thinking of
selling the blue set of 16V plug wires I got from the yard but need to clean
them up and test them except I need a running 16V first :(