From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Spewey
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 12:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: WTB: Fuel Hose From Main Fuel Pump To Accumulator New
Or Used

Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> So  there are NO hoses available at all? Even from another model?

I have some hoses but I won't be able to tell what they came off of so it
would be good if someone could send me a picture or description of the one
they need.  It's also hard to tell from the discussion above who needs what
for what model.  Is it a U-shaped hose with two banjo joints or a
straight-ish one with threads?  Is it braided or rubber-covered, etc.  These
would all be used.  I also have an octopus of hatch and door seals.