"List"ory

Just reading through the list archives (planning on dropping a big
surprise in the next day or two, looking to see how the last one
started), and it seems I've been a Scirocco owner since October 25, 1999
and a list member since October 27, 1999.  How times have changed!
Listers came and went, some of you have been around longer than I have,
but the information and camaraderie is still the best.  I finally made
it to Cincy this year, and it certainly won't be my last.  I was so damn
naive back in them days, I called my '84 8v a "Carman".  I didn't even
spell it right!
Happy anniversary to me!
Nate