"List"ory

Ahh yes...

My "Night Shadow" days (go ahead and search, I believe somewhere around
Oct 96 is the first post I could find) were filled with lack of
knowledge...funny that I am the last original Colorado lister, when it was
two Coloradans that started this list.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)