stay at Daun's

Julie's right.

He had two that he needed to sell in order to make room for the Slegato. Julie and I of course helped out there

If you go, he'll find another Slegato!

Tonee

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Though I love Daun dearly, don't do it.....

He'll talk you into ANOTHER Scirocco :)
I was a normal person before these guys. Now I own 2 again. One of each.
So far they are behaving. Though the new one is becoming an expencive
beatch.

He's the cause. Just ask Cathy!

(Just busting Daun. "He's good peoples" as my daughter says)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y