stay at Daun's

On 2:06:18 pm 10/31/05 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Though I love Daun dearly, don't do it.....
>
> He'll talk you into ANOTHER Scirocco  :)
> I was a normal person before these guys. Now I own 2 again. One of
> each. So far they are behaving. Though the new one is becoming an
> expencive beatch.
>
> He's the cause. Just ask Cathy!
>
> (Just busting Daun. "He's good peoples" as my daughter says)
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> 1985 MKII 1.8L 8v w 9A Wolfsburg
> Amsterdam NY

Well, hmm, where to begin.
First: Daun is only partly responsible for ONE of my Roccs, and had nothing
to do with the other two. There is his Mommy's Cabby, (which I LOVE working
on almost as much as my daily...) but that doesn't count.

Second: Two can play at this game. I actually "facilitated" Daun's most
recent Rocc, and will attempt to dump as many more on his doorstep as is
possible from this distance. (Daun, how about Helios Blue, you know you
want one...match up the set...) Yeah, stack up HIS driveway, that's the
ticket....

Third: Daun 's place is evil. Crawling with Scirocco cooties. Worse threat
to your well being than Bird Flu. Don't go there (and leave all the good
parts for me, muahahahahaha)

Cathy, a bit short on "Cincy" this year....