Bottom Front Lips

So I needed to get out of the office for "lunch" and I went to where my thougths always find solice and scheming..... Yes The near by Junk Yard!!!!!

Ever since I have been toying with the idea of adding a bottom front lip to Rodolfo even more so since The MD Cardholders went to H2O and I saw Dave Stains Bat-Rocco:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/MichaelBee74/H20%202005%20Mk1%20Pix/6cded3dd.jpg

So, Today during "Lunch" I decided to do something about it and I found the lip from a Volvo wagon, a 1993 I think....Look like this:
http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/station_wagon/1993_Volvo_960.jpeg It is a bit larger then our cars. So it will need to be cut in the center, and at the edges. Im sure that some slits will have to be cut to for the lip to bend correctly. I will take messurements and pictures when I do this Modification and pass it on to Timbo for the VintageVW's Tech Notes.

El T

"I would believe only in a god who could dance"