Bottom Front Lips

> So, Today during "Lunch" I decided to do something about it and I found the lip from a Volvo wagon, a 1993 I think....Look like this:
> http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/station_wagon/1993_Volvo_960.jpeg It is a bit larger then our cars. So it will need to be cut in the center, and at the edges. Im sure that some slits will have to be cut to for the lip to bend correctly. I will take messurements and pictures when I do this Modification and pass it on to Timbo for the VintageVW's Tech

A while back there was an article in Eurotuner about a "Hot Rod Golf"
that I've kept because I really liked the car.  One of the things the
owner did was use the front end from a Dodge Caravan to graft a bumper
extension to his stock front.  It worked perfectly, looked like one of
the slickest aftermarket bumpers I'd seen, and probably cost him 50
bucks after factoring in epoxy and bondo and such (not counting paint,
because it was part of a lot of other body work).  Ever since I've
wanted to scrounge around junkyards for stuff like that.  Last time I
went to a yard I got a couple ideas (i.e. how to actually make my
hairbrained, gullwing doored, high doorsilled, widebody rocc happen).
If you're not afraid of a bit of trial and error and can work with
epoxy and fiberglass, I bet you could make it happen and it'll give
you a seriously unique look.  Best of luck.

-Grant-