Will these wheels fit w/o rubbing?

Hi folks - I've been seething over buying a set of old-skewl OZ turbos,
but the seller who had a set of 15x7 ET 33 is waffling. Another guy pops up w/ a
set of 15x7.5 w/ Et27 (not yet confirmed though) for the same price roughly.

Will the 15x7.5's  fit a mk1 w/ when running 195/50/15's without rolling
the fenders? I will not be running coilovers; just a set of neuspeed
progressives w/ bilstein sports. So the drop is only 1.25" or so in front. Rear
height is somewhat adjustable.

I really need to know because, as some of you know, these are about as
expensive as used wheels get!

Thanks!

JT