OT-What should I do? (but about a Scirocco)

Firstly:remain calm but consider the following.

If you haven't had at least: an auto-breakin, an auto-theft, a burglary, or a home invasion, then you're either too young or have already implemented effective countermeasures. Beyond that:

The most likely cause of people photographing just your house is to try to sell it for you. (Young real estate agents.) However, you did say it was at 0300. That doesn't fit the real estate theory. BUT.

You or your wife high signed a Lancaster PA 1-2 HP buggy driver for being too slow. (Try to rule that one out. Those folks have been there for a very long time and have connections.)

Someone in your immediate neighborhood is having an affair with someone whose spouse has just enough money to hire a clumsy PI to trail the suspect party and he/she got the wrong house.(That can become complex.)

Someone in your neighborhood had an affair with a genuinely professional spook who is just sending a message that they know where the target lives and are watching. (An intentional sweating.) Had a friend who went through that.

But, even the professionals make mistakes too. An old universal Federal agency joke was (after breaking down someone's door ) "FBI!" or "ATF" (any agency but their own) "Wrong house!" Then split.

Are you behind in any auto payments?

Recommended precautions?

Short Run: Park the Scirocco closest to the house. Put the Dodge behind that. Put the Land Rover closest to the streeet. (Bumper to bumper, wheels turned full lock in some direction, making tow drag repo tough.)

Long Run: Go to www.x10.com, spend less than one Bilstein strut, and record everything that happens. (Even dial up and watch from a remote location.) No, I am not an X10 agent, but am a believer.

Finally, remember this. You and/or your wife could just be paranoid., but that doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you. (Who said that?  Dick Nixon or Hunter S. Thompson?)