From: scirocco-l-bounces+sailingfc=dslextreme.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+sailingfc=dslextreme.com@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of silvius14@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:02 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT-What should I do? (but about a Scirocco)

Here's a good one for you.........should I be nervous.  It's 03:00 this
morning 10/30 and I working on a Day light savings problem at work (from
home) and my wife comes down to get something to drink and ask me If I aware
of the car taking pictures of our driveway.

In the drive way is her 2004 Land Rover, my 2004 Dodge Ram and my '82
Scirocco!!!  I must be a target for something??  This isn't the first time
for something strange like this.  The same thing happened on the first night
of owning my 2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.  Someone in the wee hours of the
morning was standing in the pouring rain looking at it.

I live near Lancaster, PA.  Do I just have an admirer of my good
taste.......or something else??

Karl