What fuse?

Ok.So I got the cap, rotor and plugs done. Put n the fresh Alt and started
her up. Perfect!\A little boggy on first start though.
tried the switch for the mirrors and they started to work! (Rear wiper still
not moving though).
Any one taken a mirror apart and lubed it? If so.. How?

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y