OT: Advice (that mentions a scirocco)

Spoiled, that she is.

And to spoil her even further, Brad and Kim flew up to her work last night, picked her up, and now she's spending the weekend with Daun.

Plus driving Brad's 84' 8v back home. Thank God we have a hangar too.

Can't really beat that.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
On 5:42:56 am 10/29/05 Tonee Northam
wrote:
> Now I remember why I REALLY married Ellen. Gotta love a girl that
> drives a scirocco and a corrado.
> Tonee

Well, I'd say that "relationships" are the one thing in my life that
present as much challenge as Sciroccos. Always unpredictable, occasionally
delightful...
And Tonee? That Ellen of yours is a sweetheart (AND a car chick...which is
way cool), spoil her rotten, okay?

Cathy, "relating" to about 700 people a day....