1981 Bieber Scirocco Cabrio Conversion

Hoping to import my German 79 GTI or equivalent, I asked my brother in Germany to look for Sciroccos in Europe that would be eligible for importation. He came up with this.

This is a Jan 1981 production in Nederland . It has sport seats, elektronic windows and central doorlocks.
Be the first or next on your block.

Importable soon at 25 years of age.
It was still available as of 26 Oct.
Bloomberg Euro rate was 1.21 today.
Price is Euro 4.250 When you pay Euro 4.500 you get an "APK" check, and the car is completely checked and
ready to drive. (See the "Autotrack site for details of APK. Just pretend you are reading English.)
http://www.autotrack.nl/owa_dima/owa/att_occlist.foto?p_spr_id=&p_type_lijst=&o_id=2779993

Anyone REALLY SERIOUSLY interested in this, contact me off list and I'll do my best to help you find your way around the details. No, I'm not in the car business and nether is my brother.

I'm not a ragtop fan at all, but wanted to let you know this rarety is out there.