Help Needed from Sacramentans

My roc needs help.

The 2.0 was finally starting to run really well after tuning it again and
adjusting the mixture. Then I had to start studying for the bar exam after
graduating from law school.

On my way home during the heat of July, the headgasket that had been leaking
for about 2 years or so finally gave way under load and 110 degree heat
outside.

The roc has been parked in my garage for over 3 months now.

I purchsed a Techtonics ported head from a buddy in San Diego, the head
gasket kit, thermostat, plugs and all the tune up stuff.

Now all I need is someone to install the stuff for me and flush the oil
system and coolant system since the oil/water don't mix science experiment
occurred.

My normal mechanic seems to be awol as I have left him voicemails every week
for the last month.  Any suggestions? Most shops I have inquired with won't
touch any stuff that you purchased. They only want to install their own
stuff, which I can understand.

I have probably 95% of all the parts (I'm sure there must be something I
didn't think of) but just don't have the time, space, tools, and know how
for a cylinder head swap.

Any suggestions

ken Weidmann